What is the Circuit des Amusées?
The Circuit des Amusées comprises 10 museums in the Lac-Saint-Jean region whose mission is to promote the historical and cultural heritage of blueberry country. Most importantly, they want to make sure your summer trip to Lac-Saint-Jean is absolutely perfect.
What distinguishes the Circuit des Amusées from its counterparts?
The Circuit des Amusées offers a 15% discount when you purchase admission to at least three Amusée institutions online.
This product is available for online purchase only. No need to print your tickets. Simply present your e-ticket upon visiting the establishments you’ve chosen.
For example, if a group of four adults wants to visit Musée Louis-Hémon, Moulin des Pionniers and Poste de traite de Desbiens, the cost of regular admission would be $132. By buying their tickets on circuitdesamusees.com, admission for these three establishments would be $112—that’s $20 off (or a15% discount).
Circuit des Amusées includes which museums?
The Circuit des Amusées comprises 10 museum institutions in the Lac-Saint-Jean region. These include:
- L’Odyssée des Bâtisseurs in Alma
- Centre d’histoire et d’archéologie de la Métabetchouane
- Parc le Trou de la Fée in Desbiens
- Ermitage Saint-Antoine de Lac-Bouchette
- Village historique de Val-Jalbert
- Musée amérindien de Mashteuiatsh
- Vieille Fromagerie Perron in Saint-Prime
- Moulin des Pionniers in La Doré
- Musée Louis-Hémon de Péribonka
- Centre d’interprétation de l’agriculture et de la ruralité in Métabetchouan (closed in 2022)
When can I use my tickets purchased on circuitdesamusees.com?
Tickets purchased on circuitdesamusees.com are valid only during the summer. Visitors are responsible for checking the dates and opening hours of the establishments they’ve chosen.
Please note that you cannot buy tickets online between October and May.
Who sponsors the Circuit des Amusées?
Alliance Patrimoine Lac-Saint-Jean is a group of ten museums in Lac-Saint-Jean whose mission is to strengthen and develop Lac-Saint-Jean’s historic institutions and to play a leading role in integrating heritage into regional expansion.